Mike Dowson has written an enormous amount in the last twenty years but few people know it. That’s because his work has mostly been in the form of commissioned studies, reports and proposals for professional clients.
Mike works as a private management consultant, helping organisations to function better using technology. He has been, at various times, a general manager, an operations manager, a project manager, a salesperson, a truck driver, a tree lopper, an actor, a musician and a vagabond.
He’s also written a lot of poetry, screenplays and short stories, but that’s been for his own edification.
Find out more about Mike on LinkedIn.
Articles written by Mike Dowson (10)
- 19 December 2017 | Are the Coalition's neoliberal policies really paying off?
- 16 November 2017 | Marriage equality: Don't be distracted by false conflicts with natural allies
- 30 August 2017 | Australia's structural inequality: Banking and the 'Game of Mates'
- 18 June 2017 | Whatever happened to the Federal Budget?
- 14 April 2017 | The Buffett Rule: Class envy or simple justice?
- 11 January 2017 | Trouble on Malcolm’s Farm: A neoliberal bedtime story
- 29 June 2016 | Australia's economy: Swallowing the austerity lie
- 26 February 2016 | Tax: Everything on the wrong table
- 27 December 2015 | Productivity: Feast, famine and the (almost) free lunch
- 15 December 2015 | Climate of procrastination: The curse of the short attention span