Max Berry is a freelance journalist who has been researching and writing on business, management and public policy issues for 20 years.
After an economics degree and an initial stint in financial services, he has edited specialist management publications, including the journal of the Risk Management Institution of Australasia, and for two years was a regular columnist for the employment section of The Age and The Sydney Morning Herald. He has also contributed to The Canberra Times, The Herald Sun, The Australian, Ecos, Business Auto, HR Monthly, and Government News.
Max has a passionate interest in covering the under-reported area of freight and logistics and communicating its importance to a sustainable future.
Articles written by Max Berry (8)
- 29 June 2016 | The pipe dream of a national infrastructure pipeline
- 9 December 2015 | Melbourne’s storm in a port is derailing freight
- 22 July 2015 | COAG: How road tax reform can get freight back on track
- 22 January 2015 | Going backwards: Australia's renewable energy investment bucks world trend
- 20 December 2014 | Stepping on the gas: addressing Australia’s energy security
- 9 December 2014 | Fuel security crisis: Australia’s perilous dependence on imported fuel
- 3 December 2014 | Off the rails: How Australia is at odds with global infrastructure plans
- 23 November 2014 | A fork in the line: which way to Brisbane?
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!