Kieran Cummings describes himself as a "geek" and has been working in Information Technology & Telecommunications for over 15 years and is currently working as a Network/Server Administrator.
He has worked in many roles for companies such as Gateway, Telstra and Fairfax — from basic help desk, through to programming phone/ADSL/ISDN lines. He has even dabbled in web design and development.
Kieran says he has a love for all things technology, seeing it as a driving force behind modern economies.
Going hand in hand with his love of technology is a love of games and gaming technology. He has been gaming for over 20 years and seen the industry change from light entertainment and skill games, to simulators and complex massively multiplayer online games.
Articles written by Kieran Cummings (7)
- 7 August 2014 | Tony and Soapy's metadata meddling: Unfair, unwise and unsafe
- 12 March 2013 | Nick Ross, the ABC and what lies beneath The Australian’s lies
- 7 March 2013 | The media campaign against the Government revealed
- 23 December 2012 | Tony Abbott's bag of mixed nuts
- 14 December 2012 | Abbott implicated in Ashby conspiracy by (10 hours of bullsh)IT
- 29 September 2012 | Turnbull's bogus NBN claims
- 28 June 2012 | The NBN to end the Copper Age
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!