Articles written by Kellie Tranter (32)
- 15 May 2017 | Pre-empting Faysal Ahmed's death
- 6 May 2017 | EXCLUSIVE: FOI documents expose Australia's abandonment of Assange
- 1 April 2017 | Australia's unreasonable silence about civilian casualties in Syria and Iraq
- 23 January 2017 | How many Arabs have we killed?
- 13 January 2017 | Inglourious Basterd(s): John Howard's case to answer on invasion of Iraq
- 12 December 2016 | EXCLUSIVE: FOI documents expose Australia's unlawful invasion of Syria
- 24 November 2016 | The era of post-truth: Look no further than Manus and Nauru
- 15 November 2016 | Neutralising Pauline Hanson
- 20 October 2016 | Latest UK poll: All the way with the United States of Trump?
- 13 July 2016 | What are we doing in Syria?
- 14 June 2016 | Dutton, Payne and Pezzullo: The truth about Australia’s militarised border
- 2 January 2016 | Abyan: Turnbull's stumbling start to 2016 as FOI docs reveal he and Dutton misled Australian public
- 4 December 2015 | COP21: Who is setting Australia's agenda on climate change?
- 19 November 2015 | Is there a legal basis for bombing Syria? Crowdfund an FOI and find out!
- 19 October 2015 | Is medical care on Nauru all Peter Dutton claims it to be?
- 21 September 2015 | Will Turnbull be the first Australian PM to visit our offshore detention centres?
- 5 September 2015 | Juanita Nielsen Memorial Lecture 2015 — Values in an age of uncertainty
- 18 August 2015 | Australia's Abu Ghraib moment
- 23 June 2015 | Detention centres and State censorship
- 5 May 2015 | Successive Australian governments throw Julian Assange to the wolves
- 9 April 2015 | Will Abbott join the Open Government Partnership?
- 28 March 2015 | Global water woes: Australia's looming water crisis
- 20 March 2015 | Is the Abbott Government planning to privatise Centrelink?
- 19 March 2015 | Who is really behind the headlong rush to sell off public assets in NSW?
- 27 October 2014 | Silencing dissent and the mastery of fear
- 3 September 2014 | Abbott's Iraq adventure: Spinning Australians into harm's way
- 8 August 2014 | Data retention: Lawyers on the wire
- 17 June 2014 | Dog whistle politics and winning the debate on asylum seekers
- 19 May 2014 | Abbott's attack on youth: The birth of a lost generation
- 9 April 2014 | Australia’s food security — much more important than trade pacts
- 5 February 2014 | Education should be free: A call out to students
- 11 November 2013 | The tragic futility of trying to “stop the boats”
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!
independent journalist, michaelwest.com.au