Judy Crozier began as a baby journalist with the Melbourne Times back in the 1970s and was the editor of Labor Star for the Victorian ALP for a time.
She's been a local government representative, a community worker, a singer and a proof reader.
Judy now writes fiction and some freelance non-fiction, and teaches creative writing in Melbourne.
Articles written by Judy Crozier (8)
- 6 November 2014 | Booing Howard and Abbott: The expression of an enthusiasm maintained
- 30 September 2014 | Losing our freedoms without a thought
- 29 May 2014 | Annabel's strange case against student demonstrations
- 14 April 2014 | Private is better ... but only at making money
- 21 March 2014 | Abbott's obvious agenda unveiled
- 2 January 2014 | Children at play: The war on pink
- 24 August 2013 | Tony Abbott: the man who’s somewhere else
- 14 August 2013 | How Rudd’s pink batts saved Australia
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!