James O'Neill is a former academic, and has practiced as a barrister since 1984 — first in New Zealand and then, since 2002, in Brisbane.
He writes on geo-political issues, with a special emphasis on international law and human rights.
James may be contacted at email@example.com .
Articles written by James O'Neill (23)
- 11 July 2017 | Why the mainstream media is failing
- 4 July 2017 | The demise of the US petrodollar and the new multipolar world
- 29 June 2017 | Fresh evidence on alleged Syrian gas attacks concealed from Australian public
- 9 June 2017 | Qatar vs Saudi Arabia is a symptom of a changing world
- 8 May 2017 | Syrian airstrike: More to the September 2016 'mistake' than originally thought
- 3 April 2017 | Putin's Russia, the facts and the Sydney Morning Herald
- 15 March 2017 | Julie Bishop's delusional message to China
- 8 March 2017 | Turnbull, Hanson, Putin and the truth behind MH17
- 25 February 2017 | Why does mainstream media sing from the same songsheet?
- 30 January 2017 | Turnbull, Bishop and Trump: Extolling unreality
- 24 January 2017 | Trans Pacific Partnership farce: What's Turnbull thinking?
- 13 December 2016 | Post Trump, is unswerving loyalty to U.S. in Australia's interests?
- 21 November 2016 | End of the TPP: What next?
- 1 November 2016 | The Brandis threat to Australian democracy
- 6 October 2016 | MH17 and the JIT: A flawed investigation
- 22 September 2016 | Was Syrian air strike a 'mistake'? And why does Australia loyally plead guilty?
- 15 August 2016 | Afghanistan: Australia's forgotten war
- 25 July 2016 | Turkey's failed coup: Only the beginning?
- 1 July 2016 | Russia bashing: Hartcher and the SMH rewrite history yet again
- 6 May 2016 | Australia's submarines: More magical thinking
- 10 March 2016 | The 2016 Defence White Paper: A missed opportunity
- 19 February 2016 | More ill-informed Russia bashing by Hartcher in the SMH
- 8 February 2016 | Australia and the war in Syria: Continuing obfuscation over legality