Jade Manson is an activist and writer, with an interest in social justice, work rights and fair trade, health and environmental issues and refugee rights.
She holds a Bachelor of Arts (majors in Psychology and Politics) and an Honours degree in Psychology from the University of Adelaide. She completed her Honours thesis in 2015, titled ‘The influence of the Belief in a Just World, Political Efficacy, Intolerance of Uncertainty and Personal Values on Attitudes toward Asylum Seekers'.
Jade was born in New Zealand and has lived in Adelaide for most of her life. Her other interests include visual art and playing the violin.
Articles written by Jade Manson (5)
- 6 February 2017 | Centrelink bogus debts: How far can the vulnerable be pushed before they break?
- 3 September 2016 | Wilson Security bows out of the Turnbull Government's abusive detention centres
- 2 September 2016 | Turnbull's Work for the Dole reforms a win for everyone except the unemployed
- 7 May 2016 | The PaTH Program: From the same mob that brought us Work for the Dole
- 8 December 2015 | Reward is better than punishment: A Work for the Dole alternative