INGRID MATTHEWS is a Western Sydney-based mother of three and a founding member of Yellomundee Aboriginal BushCare.
She also lectures in law and is a cultural studies researcher at the University of Western Sydney. These views do not represent her employer.
Articles written by Ingrid Matthews (12)
- 26 April 2017 | Alas poor Malcolm, we didn't know you at all
- 13 April 2017 | Cousens, Andrews and Downer: Horrible, harmful and unrepresentative
- 17 March 2017 | On the dangerous dishonesty of 'rule of law'
- 12 January 2017 | Centrelink is working to plan: To drive low income people to despair
- 20 December 2016 | MYEFO: No budget repair, more welfare 'crackdowns', same old excuses
- 4 November 2016 | First principles of property law: The right to exclude, including Pauline Hanson
- 26 October 2016 | Gleeson's resignation and the rule of law according to Brandis
- 9 August 2016 | 2016 Census and the erosion of trust
- 24 April 2016 | More Turnbull strategy from a U.S. television series
- 4 September 2015 | How Dyson Heydon ruled on himself: It's convoluted
- 16 June 2015 | The citizenship debate we should be having
- 10 September 2014 | Time for Abbott to stop fudging on the citizenship issue
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!
independent journalist, michaelwest.com.au