Graham Smith is the UK Republic's Campaign Manager and Executive Officer, and has worked full-time for the organisation since mid-2005. Graham's background is in party political campaigning and the corporate sector. He has held the post of Campaign Manager since mid 2005.
Graham lived in Australia for several years and has dual UK / Australian nationality.
Articles written by Graham Smith (11)
- 9 June 2011 | Just because it works, doesn't mean it's OK
- 11 May 2011 | The kooky Common Cause conspiracy theory
- 1 April 2011 | Make no mistake: this is a politicians’ monarchy
- 7 March 2011 | The case against Andrew Windsor, UK trade ambassador
- 1 March 2011 | Prince Andrew: doing what it takes to promote British trade
- 4 February 2011 | BBC denies a voice to British Republicans
- 28 December 2010 | Polyarchy and the democratic ideal
- 17 December 2010 | Republicanism: democracy and equality
- 10 November 2010 | The stability of monarchy myth
- 24 September 2010 | The perfect democracy myth
- 24 July 2010 | Republic of Australia? Do it for Britain