GILES PARKINSON is the founder and editor of independent website, RenewEconomy. He is a journalist of 30 years experience, a former Business Editor and Deputy Editor of the Australian Financial Review, a columnist for The Bulletin magazine and The Australian, and founder and former editor of Climate Spectator.
Articles written by Giles Parkinson (24)
- 25 September 2016 | All talk no action Turnbull as Australia lags behind on Paris Agreement
- 18 July 2016 | Murdoch and the Coalition: This week targetting renewables
- 3 July 2016 | Is a hung parliament good for the environment?
- 18 June 2016 | Brown coal's bleak future as Victorian Labor joins other Labor states to ramp up #renewables
- 27 May 2016 | Is Hazelwood, the world's most polluting coal fired power station, closing?
- 5 May 2016 | Turnbull's first budget ignores climate change and dumps clean energy: That's #innovative?
- 28 April 2016 | Tricky Turnbull's climate strategy: When less is more!
- 9 April 2016 | Electricity emissions soar since Coalition dumps carbon price
- 30 March 2016 | Five things we learned about Malcolm’s attempts not to be Tony
- 3 March 2016 | Have solar households really sold out on their environmental goals?
- 11 February 2016 | Telstra takes on energy utilities with home solar and storage plan
- 30 January 2016 | Australia's dirtiest coal-fired power station launches global campaign for 1,000GW of solar
- 15 January 2016 | ARENA tender suggests solar PV costs to fall below $A100/MWh
- 3 December 2015 | Paris, COP21: Poor countries want 100 per cent renewables, not coal
- 5 November 2015 | Wind and solar: Does Australia have a blind spot?
- 4 September 2015 | Abbott's climate plan: The non-delivery of an invisible substance
- 27 August 2015 | Citigroup sees $100 trillion of stranded fossil fuel assets if Paris succeeds
- 24 July 2015 | Will Bill Shorten understand the energy consumer must be king?
- 14 July 2015 | Tony's Abbott COALition war on wind and solar will never stop
- 25 April 2015 | 10 things we learned about Abbott's contempt for climate
- 23 April 2015 | Nuclear lobby backs Abbott’s $4m gift to climate contrarian Lomborg
- 17 April 2015 | Abbott's first auctions prove Direct Action more slogan than policy
- 16 April 2015 | Abbott's energy white paper focusses on fossil fuel favourites
- 27 May 2014 | Who really controls the levers of power? The COAL-ition or the COAL-industry?
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!
independent journalist, michaelwest.com.au