In Australia, Gerard May was a union official and wrote speeches for a state Labor member of government.
Since arriving in the United States in September, Gerard has had articles published on numerous political topics, such as gun control, violence, prisons, campaign strategy, housing, the minimum wage and others, in publications that include Overland Literary Journal and City Limits Magazine, New York.
Gerard may be found on Twitter @GerardMay5.
Articles written by Gerard May (5)
- 13 December 2015 | Why Australia doesn’t have a Bernie Sanders
- 26 October 2015 | Why are Liberal and Labor so infatuated with start-ups?
- 23 September 2015 | New Report: Australian Islamic State defectors tell the true story
- 4 August 2015 | Asylum seeker debate: The battle for the heart of the Labor Party
- 8 July 2015 | Gay marriage: Why it’s better to be a U.S. Republican than an Australian Liberal