Dr Matthew Mitchell
Dr Matthew Mitchell (Swinburne University of Technology) is a technology critic, former organic shop owner, bee keeper, back-yard farmer and serving committee member for the Friends of Edithvale-Seaford Wetlands Inc.
Articles written by Dr Matthew Mitchell (15)
- 25 June 2015 | TPP: Time for Abbott to rethink this 'preferential' and 'dangerous' agreement
- 13 February 2015 | Australia's imminent TPP disaster: Crowning corporations
- 27 November 2014 | Another port in the storm: The real reason for the East West Link
- 19 September 2014 | What is the truth about Ukraine and MH17?
- 2 July 2014 | Toxic waste, fairness and income equality
- 23 May 2014 | Australia — no home for the homeless
- 31 March 2014 | TPP a ‘high quality’ agreement — for multinationals
- 5 March 2014 | The TPP explained: Why Abbott and Robb will happily sign away our rights
- 16 February 2014 | Australia's frozen Constitution and Swiss-style democracy
- 4 February 2014 | No protection for SPC Ardmona or Australian farmers
- 24 December 2013 | What sort of world are we creating this Christmas?
- 5 October 2013 | Abbott set to sign highly secretive TPP agreement this month
- 28 May 2013 | Is Monsanto killing our bees?
- 7 February 2013 | Secretive TPP invites activists to Auckland — then locks them out
- 29 October 2012 | The ghost of Australia past