Dr George Venturini
Dr Venturino Giorgio Venturini was formerly an avvocato at the Court of Appeal of Bologna and has taught, administered, and advised on, law in four continents, before ‘retiring’ in 1993 from Monash University.
Author of eight books and about 100 articles and essays for learned periodicals and conferences, his latest work is THE LAST GREAT CAUSE – Volunteers from Australia and Emilia-Romagna in defence of the Spanish Republic, 1936-1939 (Search Foundation, Sydney 2010).
Since his ‘retirement’ Dr Venturini has been Senior Research Associate at Monash; he is also an Adjunct Professor at the Institute for Social Research at Swinburne University, Melbourne.
You can contact Dr Venturini by emailing: George.Venturini@bigpond.com.
Articles written by Dr George Venturini (14)
- 15 November 2013 | The Commonwealth Tournée and the two families
- 30 April 2013 | Australia's treatment of asylum seekers and refugees (Part 1a)
- 2 December 2012 | Sub-tropical Fascism (Part 6): Stealing elections
- 25 November 2012 | Sub-tropical Fascism (Part 5): Corruption and corporate rule
- 18 November 2012 | Sub-tropical Fascism (Part 4): A State of fear
- 11 November 2012 | Sub-tropical Fascism (Part 3): Business, Unions and the Arts
- 4 November 2012 | Sub-tropical Fascism (Part 2): Media insecurity
- 28 October 2012 | Sub-tropical Fascism (Part 1): Nationalism and patriotism
- 23 July 2012 | Indigenous recognition - Part 6: Indigenous sovereignty
- 22 July 2012 | Indigenous recognition - Part 5: The Intervention
- 21 July 2012 | Indigenous recognition - Part 4: Discrimination in Australia during the 20th century
- 20 July 2012 | Indigenous recognition - Part 3: Australia's illiberal and undemocratic Constitution
- 19 July 2012 | Indigenous recognition - Part 2: Building Australia with fear, violence and racism
- 18 July 2012 | Indigenous recognition: A belated homage or yet another swindle? (Part 1)
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!