Bill Mavropoulos is a chartered accountant and registered tax agent.
He follows international tax policy and has been the lead author of submissions and articles to the International Monetary Fund and Australian Taxation Office regarding taxation.
Bill has previously worked as an accountant and tax adviser for a variety of clients within many sectors of the Australian economy.
The views in his articles are his own and do not represent those of any organisation or other body. Should you wish to contact him, his email address is email@example.com.
Articles written by Bill Mavropoulos (5)
- 4 June 2014 | Pyne's dubious interest in former students' HECS debts
- 23 May 2014 | Parliamentary rules and Tony and Frances Abbott
- 14 May 2014 | Smokin' Joe's big business Budget
- 14 May 2014 | Federal Budget Summary 2014: The Abbott Government sets its agenda
- 5 May 2014 | Revolutionising tax and decreasing inequality