Dr Adnan Al-Daini (PhD Birmingham University, UK) is a retired university engineering lecturer.
He is a British citizen born in Iraq.
Dr Al-Daini writes regularly on issues of social justice and the Middle East and is a contributing writer for the Huffington Post.
Articles written by Adnan Al-Daini (17)
- 6 October 2017 | Jeremy Corbyn and his allies get set to slay the neoliberal beast in Britain
- 15 April 2017 | The march of renewable energy is unstoppable — even by President Trump
- 4 February 2017 | Trump's travel ban is an affront to civilised values
- 5 January 2017 | Empathy: What our dysfunctional world needs
- 1 December 2016 | Globalisation and free market capitalism are tearing our societies apart
- 6 October 2016 | Repair, not replace! Good for your pocket and good for the planet
- 3 March 2016 | Basic income: We cannot afford not to do it
- 30 January 2016 | What would you do with $28 billion?
- 9 December 2015 | COP21: Fairness and justice for all humanity must guide our Paris decisions
- 7 October 2015 | Back to the future: Britain's response to climate change is to go nuclear
- 1 May 2014 | The obscenity of war in a world of want and suffering
- 28 February 2014 | Accept climate science and act
- 17 February 2014 | In pursuit of happiness
- 10 February 2014 | Food waste and hunger side-by-side
- 3 February 2014 | The world's mad obsession with unlimited growth
- 24 January 2014 | Income equality and good economic performance go hand in hand
- 14 January 2014 | Obscene wealth and grinding poverty side by side