Adam Hughes Henry is an honorary lecturer, School of Culture, History and Language, ANU and a Visiting Fellow, Centre for Creative and Cultural Research, University of Canberra. He also teaches International Studies in the Faculty of Arts and Design, at UC. His book, Independent Nation - Australia, the British Empire and the Origins of Australian-Indonesian Relations, was published by CDU Press (2010). His second book, The Gatekeepers of Australian Foreign Policy 1950–1966, is published by Australian Scholarly Publishing (2015).
Articles written by Adam Henry (14)
- 18 January 2017 | Universal human rights and the Responsibility to Protect
- 11 August 2016 | Australia's complicity in the East Timor atrocities is ongoing
- 6 March 2016 | East Timor and the Emperor's "old" clothes (Part 2)
- 6 March 2016 | East Timor and the Emperor's "old" clothes (Part 1)
- 10 November 2015 | Indonesia and the absent witness of 1965
- 29 June 2015 | Paying people smugglers: Business as usual in Australia-Indonesian relations?
- 10 October 2014 | The 'humanitarian' war furphy
- 5 June 2014 | How China, the West and the ABC buried the real story of the Tiananmen Square massacre
- 31 January 2014 | The ABC of ending embarrassing questions
- 30 January 2014 | Seeking asylum — but no Pinochet praise
- 14 October 2012 | Hold the line: Afghanistan and the ABC
- 20 August 2012 | ABC Q&A "newspeak"
- 2 November 2011 | Maybe next time for Australian democracy
- 12 May 2011 | Australia's vassal state relationship to the United States
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!
independent journalist, michaelwest.com.au